Saturday, June 26, 2010

A very special Fathers day!!

This year we were able to celebrate 3 amazing dads.
Even though baby James isnt here yet I still wanted to let Craig know that he has already started to show signs of being an amazing daddy. I know that when baby James is kicking so strong its just because he wants to come out and play with his dad, and every time craig puts his hand on my stomach when he is kicking he always seems to calm down. So I gave Craig a book with a fun little bookmark for craig to read to baby James, and that night he read that book to him for the first time. He is going to be an amazing dad and I cant wait for us to meet our cute little one.
We had an amazing dinner with Craig's family to celebrate Tom, he has been such a wonderful example to Craig we are so blessed.

And even though we were camping on fathers day we still managed to bring up a german chocolate cake!
I love my dad, he has always been there for me, and I have been truly blessed to be his daughter!!

1 comment:

Kathy & Steve said...

The storybook story gave me a wee little tear in my eye!