Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The pool is up, summer is here!!

Yep I put the pictures in the wrong order... go me
Every summer my parents put up what they call the poor mans pool, it sits above ground and gets used alot by the grandkids we love it!! Last year our cute little dog annie chewed a hole in the pool, so as a result this year we got a bigger and better pool, which ment more labor to put it up so we called in the recruits... the Gunn family!!
They thought they were peguins when the water was first being poured in to it!
Yep little spencer was such a big help


And miss Emily kept taking all the pieces to the pool, no wonder it took forever!!
This was the beginning, with the finally stages being a big giant pool.

Being pregnant in the summer time having this pool has really helped to relax in and excercise in, since I cant get up at 5 am any more to go to the gym.




2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

how fun! I want to come over and swim! ha ha

Jen and Joe said...

I'm so excited to come for a swim.