Saturday, June 26, 2010

G & G reunion

This year the G & G reunion was camping up at Pine Valley. You know a camping trip starts out bad when it takes you a hour to find the campsite... yep we were last ones to show up and we thought we would just be able to find everyone, we were wrong we drove for ever and then finally decided to ask for directions from the ranger, but after two bathroom stops and alot of driving we finally found it.


Craig had a little shadow the whole time (look at those cute little pouty lips) do you think we need a boy in our lives?
It wouldnt be camping with out fishing, I swear my Grandpa was in heaven when all the grandkids would come up and want to go fishing. With raising 4 girls my dad was always baiting and gutting the fish we caught, but I am surprised how gutsy my nieces and nephews are, they love to put the bait on themselves and are for sure not afraid of the fish.
The fish were tiny!!!
There was also alot ALOT of down time, which ment time for a little snooze... sorry Heidi I had to put this one on there.
Helping out with dinner.
Is Kayson really getting this big? He is almost taller than his mamma. I cant believe he is a deacon now time is flying!!
Me and my honey... Camping at 32 weeks pregnant was no piece of cake, I had to get up at least twice every night to go walk to the porta potty's and my cute honey would wake up with me so I wouldnt have to go alone... needless to say we didnt sleep much, but I am so grateful for him and his love for me.

They are just too cute!!

The originals... yep me and my mom often wear the same shirt haha!!
4 girls I dont know how they did it. I am so blessed.


1 comment:

Bean Girls said...

OH MY GOSH Hannah!!! 32 weeks?!!! You could pop any minute now!!!!! And you are one brave woman for camping that far along... When is your due date? I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!