Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


Craig and I had a pretty good Halloween, the weather turned cold, the colors on the leaves were changing, and there was candy everywhere. Now for those of you who know me I love chocolate... I mean I LOVE chocolate, but lately (the last year) I have not craved chocolate like I used to, which is good. Then comes halloween.
Craig and I decided to go to the corn maze this year, because every year craig always says lets go to the corn maze and we never do. So this year we did it, we went with his cousins and ended up getting lost from them when we tried to take some pictures, but we all made it out alive and safe the only problem was it was cold.
For Halloween this year we decided to dress up Craig as the swine flu and me as an old lady looking for her lost dog (which happend to be on my butt). We didnt have a party or anything to go to so we went to my sisters house to see her kids dressed up, and boy were they cute. So that was it, no games, no dancing, just tons and TONS of candy which led to sugar high kids. And no of course I had to restraint when it came to chocolate surrounding me, I ate it thats right I ate it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys looked cute! FUNNY COSTUMES!

Jamie Nicole said...

Your Halloween sounded like a blast. What a hilarious costume for the both of you!!! Awesome!!!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/investasi/news/188929-broker-saham-terbaik-di-indonesia.html