Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling Creative

So lately I have been having alot of fun yard selling with my mom and sisters ( they have been doing it for years, so I get to learn from the best). With all the junk that there is, sometimes there are great finds, and for $3.00 I found the cutest little bench, and with alittle elbow grease I can transform this old bench into a new refurbished bench... I am so excited. I promise I will post the outcome when I am finished haha.Also I thought I would be creative when it came time to sign up for a clock party that my ward was throwing together. I had no idea how much work would go into making this clock but none the less I succeeded (with the help from my sister heather) in making my first vinyl clock, and I thought I would share my creative side.

7 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I love the bench!!! I can't wait to see how it looks and for 3.00 that is great!!! I love the clock as well

Jamie Nicole said...

The bench has major potential. I love it. The clock is so cute too. I love it!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Oh my heck that clock is so adorable!! good job!

Laura =0) said...

Way cute clock, good job!!

KayDee said...

That is such a cute clock!

KayDee said...

GIRL!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! JUST READ THE NEWS ON FACEBOOK!!! THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESANT EVER!!!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-ransel-gunung-terbaik/