Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A little bit of everything




HONEY BUNCHES DAY!!
I think that is my new favorite day and I wish that I could have honey bunches day ever day. Last wed I had to drive up to Salt Lake City for some school stuff. I woke up that morning anxious for the long up and back drive with out craig, he tried to get it off but was unable to. In the morning though he had a very strong impression that he needed to go with me up to SLC, he ended up calling in sick and we drove together and it was so nice I really needed is love and support. The best part of the whole day was that he let me go shopping at my favorite store (Nordstrom...love it) he kept calling the day honey bunches day which ment I got to do anything I wanted to do (with in reason) and that ment shopping whoo hoo, plus we ate at PF Changs (that is where we ate the first time we met). So now I am just waiting for my next honey Bunches day.

We also went to conference last weekend, it was such an amzing experience to be there when the prophet walked in, we were all standing way before he entered just because we were all so excited to see him. I love that feeling of reverence when you are there. That was Craig and I's first time going to conference and I am glad that we had such a great experience. Another great part about that weekend was that we got to hang out with Criag's sister and her husband, it was so funny that we had to travel to SLC to hang out with each other, but none the less I am glad that we did and we had such a fun time with them Kevin and Craig are so much a like. We got to stay with my grandma and I am so blessed that we were able to I really enjoyed seeing her, I dont get to see her that often and I am so greatful for every chance that I get to be with her.


Also this week was EASTER whoo hoo and tradition is a big HUGE easter egg hunt in the front and back yard for all of the grand children. We had a blast hiding them especially Craig cuz he would hide them hard for the older kids haha. After the kids had their easter hunt then it was the adults turn. My parents hid camoflauges ester eggs with numbers in it and that ment which prize we got at the end. it was so much fun. I love being with family I am so blessed that they live so close to us. I love being together even if its just playing games together I love it I look forward to the next holiday.


5 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I loved reading ALL Of it! he is so sweet to give you a honey bunches day! It was good to see you just barley at the library! let me know how that book is!

Laura =0) said...

Your hubby is so good to you! I'm so glad things are going so well, what a fun easter!!

jhgunnfamily said...

I love honey bunches day, I wonder if I can use that?? come teach me more fun blogging tips. love ya

Courtney said...

I want a honey bunches day!! But I don't really wait for those.. I just do what I want anyway! hehehe.. You have the cutest little husband and you look so happy!!

Jamie Nicole said...

Honey Bunches day?? Serious!? That is the cutest thing in the whole world. I love it. I'm so glad he drove with you. I bet it made it so much nicer. How did it go???
I would love to celebrate easter with everyone one year. Those kids are the cutest!!