Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easier the second time

We went hiking the other weekend with Craig's cousin Geoff and his wife Niccole (we love you niccole your already family), and let me tell you angels landing, although tough and challenging, was actually easier (small amount) than last time. We had so much fun even though I couldnt breath on the way up, coming down is way more easier. Now in all my 23 years I have never actually finished Angels landing... I know I know what a shocker right. But no seriously I have always been so terrified from hearing that people have died on this hike, (ok for those of you that know me know that this is typical Hannah, hearing one part of information and believing that that is the norm) but I did it... I DID IT!!! WHOO HOO I climbed up to the very top and it was amazing. I would have to say that I am pretty proud of myself.

4 comments:

KayDee said...

I've heard it is just beautiful up there! I wish we did more things like that..... maybe you need to invite us :) ! j/k I'm a wose.

Jamie Nicole said...

Way to go Hannah! It was great seeing you guys this weekend, even though it was for a tiny bit. Good luck this Wed!!!! I'll be thinkin of ya!

C said...

Girl, I love you. WAY TO GO!!! I DO know what that is for you :) I miss you friend!

Laura =0) said...

Second time is easier for sure! I don't think I'll do it again though chris and I we're just not hikers. You look so good girl! Luv ya!!