Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Positive thinking leads to a Happy day!!

So Tuesdays are my days off and comes pretty close to being my top favorite day of the week if it did not involve cub scouts (AARRGGHH), I get to blog, clean the house, make bread, go to wal mart at 6 in the am (nobody in the lines), and run. So since I knew that it was tuesday blogging day I was trying to decided what thoughts I wanted to write about. I read this e-mail that my mom got about this man and his amazing positive attitude:
This man always has a positive attitude, he said that in the morning when we start the day we have a decision to make, is this going to be a good day or a bad day, and through out the day we are consumed with many different situations that make us decided if we will react with a positve attitude or a negative attitude.
There was obvious more to the story but you get the basics. So I was thinking alot of this through out the day especially because I had such a poopy attitude yesterday while I was mowing lawns for my dad. My poor papi was taken to the hospital with a heart flutter (no worries they are running tests tomorrow) he is unable to do any physical activity until the tests are done. So instead of being grateful to help my dad out I was uspet that I had to go mow this yard at 7 pm. So I decided that I needed to change my attitude, and you know what today has been such a good day.
To go along with my positive attitude I thought I would share some of my favorite things that make me happy.
*Craig ( you know, he knows exactly what to do when I am being unreasonable, he makes me so happy)
*Oyster Crackers (weird I know but my favorite, but only the western family brand)
*the sun (I miss the days of laying out at lake powell with Kaydee, or going to green valley, or even swimming-who has time)
*I love cotton (not like in clothes but when it blows off trees, it reminds me that my birthday is coming up, it always happens around this time of the year)
*smelling clean toweles (this is why I love doing laundry)
*brownie batter (I know gross but I am telling you it puts me to a happy place)
*a Hug ( I think we should have a national hugging day)
*clothes that are too loose (cuz that means I am losing the belly haha)
*Craig working on his music (even though he doesnt spend any time with me while he does it I know this is what he loves, so then that makes me love it)
*Sunday afternoons of doing nothing (except for this last sunday)
this is just a few from my every growing favorite list.
This last sunday my parents took us out to eat for helping them mow lawns, and what does craig order... a heartattack waiting to happen, I mean this burger was huge it had bacon and 3 kinds of cheeses. In order to work off that burger he helped my dad dig a hole around the irrigation so they can put a new pipe in, or something like that. so I got to sit and enjoy why my honey bunches worked off his burger haha!!

5 comments:

Laura =0) said...

OH hannah! I love your comment lol. K seriously I love your post though cause it is so true. . .positive, positive, positive. Isn't it sad how we have to remind ourselves to be positive, why can't we just be? Ha ha, anyway very inspiring and oh don't we all miss the good ol' days ;) Tell honey bunches to keep making you as happy as you are, love ya girl!!!

Ashley B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley B. said...

Hannah!
I think I saw you at the Pineview 10 last night... I didn't get a chance to say hi, and didn't want you to think I blew you off. Congrats on getting married! Hope everything is going well!

Ashley (Benson) Heath

KayDee said...

Ya... I need a better lesson on positive thinking for happier days! No... that is a good way to start off your days thinking that!

Courtney said...

Guess what! There is a National Hugging Day in January. I think it's on the 21st. I just blew your mind, didn't I? I think we should make national hugging day t-shirts!!