Friday, May 21, 2010

Hair be gone!

It is about time.... My parents cat has a ton of long hair, I mean a ton, they didnt want to pay to get it shaved again so they bought a shaving kit. Both Craig and my dad took turns chipping away at all the layers of hair, it was so fun to watch.

The start
The hair coming off
"It's a girl" craig had to make sure he wasnt going to be taking anything off when he started trimming. (the cat was not hurt during this attempt).
look at how much weight she lost.
The end result, a bucket full of hair.

3 comments:

Kathy & Steve said...

I can't decide what amuses me more: The poor kitty looking SO distraught or your dad looking SO amused. Whichever, it has me laughing out loud and I wasn't even there. SO FUNNY!

Courtney said...

hahahaha!! I love that he needed to know the cat was a girl! So funny!!

Jill Duncan said...

Hi Hannah! I'm Craig's cousin and I just found your blog. Congratulations on being pregnant and having a boy! and Happy Belated birthday. Craig was so sweet to you on your Birthday!!