Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Boy!!

After much waiting and stress we finally found out what our little baby was going to be, and we are so excited to announce we are having a little baby boy. I am so excited!!

We decided on names early, we (and when I mean we, I mean craig) wanted our kid to have a power name, something that had meaning behind it. We finally came to love the name James Floyd Demke. James, for craig's grandpa, and Floyd, for my dad's dad who died before I was born.
These are some pics of our ultrasound showing us that he is a boy and his little feet and face, so cute.
This is a better picture (well I know you cant see it very well) of his cute little face, I cant wait to meet him.
This is me at my sister Haileys graduation, 6 months pregnant. Sometimes I feel bigger than I am.
Craig doesnt get too excited over things till he can see it, so right now this is hard for him, not being able to see baby James and all. But there have been two really special moments when craig has been excited... 1) was when we had the ultrasound and saw that we were having a boy, he was so excited he was grinning from ear to ear. 2) was when he actually saw baby Jameskick my stomach, we both just stood there in awe saying wow that was cool.
Being pregnant is not what I thought it would be... I cant run, breath, walk with out feet hurting, paint my toenails, bend over, or control my moods, but even with all the limitations I am so excited to meet this special little boy.

4 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

OH My Goodness! CongratS! I love the name you picked out! it sounds so good. I am so happy for you guys

Jamie Nicole said...

Hannah! A boy!!! That is sooo wonderful! I bet your Dad is just thrilled! And I love the name you guys have. That totally is a great name...especially the Floyd part!:) Grammy is with him right now and is proud as can be, I just know it!:)

Laura =0) said...

Love the name, love the picks. That little boy is going to have one great mom! When when when are we going to get together!?! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a boy! DADS always need their boy