Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two amazing years!!

I truly mean that these last two years, being married to craig, have been amazing. Of course we have our challenges, everyone does, but at the end of the day our love overcomes any of our trials. Craig is truly my best friend, the one I want to share all my thoughts and excitement with. I feel so blessed to be walking through life with him, and starting a family.
Recently I have been sucked in to the reality show "the Bachelor" every monday night. Craig is such a good sport and watches it with me, and even though I get into the show and have my favorite people I would never want to find love that way. People sometimes ask... why do you watch that show? My answer... every time I watch that show It makes me appreciate the relationship that Craig and I have, and that we dont have to be apart of that dating scene again, we found each other and I am so happy. I found the love of my life and we have been married for two AMAZING years, life is great.

Along with being married to the most wonderful man we are so excited to expand our love to our new little baby due in Aug. I cant believe that our family is growing. I am starting to talk to the baby now and trying out our new names "mommy" and "daddy", it feels so good. We are nervous and excited for our new adventure.

So to celebrate our second anniversary, and our last trip before the baby comes we decided to go to California and play at disney land and the san diego zoo. At the first of the year we participated in the disney program where you give a day of service and get a ticket to disneyland.
This was my favorit part of disney... Toon disney, I truly got to act like a kid... Craig got into the spirit.We had to get Craig a churro the only thing he wanted haha.We got completly soaked on splash mountain.we waited in line for 30 mins to ride Peter Pan, the only ride Craig wanted to go on, I dont think it was worth the 2 second ride.Craig wanted to go to the San Diego Zoo, we had such a great time even though it was raining.This was the tram that overlooked the Zoo.Craig loved the gorillas, because they look like him haha just kidding.My favorite animal was the panda, we saw a baby panda eating an apple and it was so cute.Our hotel was within walking distance to the beach, it felt good to put my feet in and get all wet.
Craigs famous silouette picture of me being 4 months pregnant, with the huge waves in the background.

4 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Hey I found your blog! Through some others blogs from highschool... I'm never sure how I stumble onto others blogs ;) But I TOTALLY get sucked into the Bachelor, too! Hahaha that show is so ridiculous- but it totally makes you appreciate what you DO have.

Mariah and Jeremy said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a great time!!! And I am so excited for your little baby. He/She is going to have wonderful parents! By the way, I totally got into the Bachelor this season and Jeremy also would watch it with me. And we can't stand it that he chose Vienna...yuck!!

Amanda Jean said...

Congrats! I can't believe how fast time flies! I am so happy for you guys!

Jamie Nicole said...

Such cute pictures Hannah! That is so fun that you guys went and did that together. I am so envious of anyone going to Disneyland lately. And...I got sucked into the Bachelor last year and with what happened at the end, I vowed to myself that I would never allow myself to be sucked into a show again...I haven't watched a single episode. But, you do get sucked in and yes, it does make you appreciate what you have and that it's GENUINE! You are so great though! And, what a pretty 4 month picture of you! Yay!!!