Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Honey Bunches

On Dec 7th it had been a year since craig proposed to me, bringing back all the memories of the love, laughter, and all those bridezilla moments. We went to our favorite place to eat, Benji's (we love their sushi) same place we went on the night he proposed. While at dinner we were able to kinda reflect and talk about all of our favorite memories that we have had together over the last year, we came the conculsion and lets be honest nothing can top the honemoon. With all seriousness I can honestly say that I have found me the best man to spend the rest of my life with, I wont lie though some days its hard to live with his ego but dont you worry I always bring right back to reality.
I love my honey bunches and I am so glad that he asked me to marry him!

6 comments:

Kathy & Steve said...

You can live with his ego for sure.. but what about rock hunting huh? I think somehow you'll learn to like that too. when it's the right guy, it just somehow all works! Kath

Laura =0) said...

Cute blog! Cute post! Your the cutest and you guys are perfect for each other. Hope your holidays are awesomely amazing!! Love ya han!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Oh my heck Hannah! this is Jamie (Evans) now Goulding. I found you on stephs blog! im so glad i did! its so wonderful to see you are doing well!

KayDee said...

Oh how cute!! Doesn't time just fly be its crazy! That means you need to get somehting cookin in the oven!!:)

Knapp Time said...

Hey Girl, I blog stocked you through Char. You and your man are super cute!

KayDee said...

Time to update your blog lady!!!!!