Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Freddy Kruger is dead

I cant believe that Craig's 3 brothers wrote a murder mystery plot for 14 people, that right there is amazing, but was it fun? Well the answer to that question would have to be yes and no, I mean dont get me wrong I love being a part of a huge family but come on, when everyone is try to explain why they are not the murderer then the evening begins to draw on....and on...and on. The main idea behind the murder was that we were all supposed to be dressed up as characters who were going to Freddy Krugers halloween party, of course Freddy ends up dying but who killed him? Craig was a warewolf (because he is the only one in his family with facial hair) and I was a witch (hanilda...trust me we all had a hard time saying the name). After we accused each other for 3 rounds they finally through in a twist where we were all in a dream and then suddenly we were our own self, only this time Fredrick Kruger was dead along with his son Freddy (who just happend to be a very realistic fake dead body in the upstairs bathroom, totally creepy). So for the second half of the murder I was the extremly good looking scientist who was helping Fredrick with deadly virus...only I was not getting paid by Mr. Kruger so I wanted to kill him, and Craig was the hitman who Fredrick would hire to kill people...only craig was tired of not getting paid for his killings so he wanted Fredrick dead. On and On we go through this very long, very thought out murder when we finally found out that my husband the hit man was the real killer. All and all it was such a fun night we had a really good time and I am so happy that I didn't have to write the story.

















2 comments:

KayDee said...

Hannah girl I am proud you have a blog! Treasure the moments you live with your parents! Everything is FREE!! :) Love you girl.

Jen and Joe said...

It was pretty fun this year. I think it's funny that we used one of the same pictures in our blog about this fun night.